- This section will be expanded with summaries of significant changes for future releases:
Licensing change (10/11/2017):
- Due to lack of project interest, DisplayClone is being transitioned to a freeware state.
-Donations will be treated as paid time towards the project, and donators may request additional features or support.
Version 184.108.40.206 (6/21/2015):
- Added "Clear Freeze History" option to the tray-menu.
-This option clears the Freeze Cache and can be used to wipe out a prior presentation's slides before starting another.
-To prevent accidental deletion of the cache, there is a confirmation prompt.
- Improved snapshot initial speed for storing image to buffer.
- Improved encoder queueing. (faster starting of processing images for saving to disk)
- Improved SAPI integration. [more responsive narrations in certain cases]
- Improved thread coordination between input thread and clone-mode threads. [faster function of FreezeShot and Display Freeze]
Initial Product Release - Version 220.127.116.11