Toggle Display Clone
- This is the main feature of DisplayClone, the ability to clone one display to another.
- Display Clone (Clone-Mode) is enabled and disabled via hotkey. (see defining hotkeys)
- Hotkeys can be assigned or re-mapped from the settings window.
- You can additionally start the program immediately with Display Clone enabled by the option "Clone-Mode on Startup". This option is under the "Display Clone" tab from the settings window.
-The "Clone-Mode on Startup" option will enable Display Clone the second that the program starts, or alternatively as soon as a second suitable monitor is connected to the PC.
- For easiest use of the software, you will probably want to set it to "Start with Windows". This is under the "General" tab from the settings window.
TLDR: Start the Display Clone software, connect a second monitor, and then hit "CTRL, M" (the default Display Clone Toggle).