Return to Prior Display Freeze
- Each time that the Display Freeze function is toggled, the generated frozen screen is kept like a presentation slide.
- You can navigate forward and backwards through these captures using hotkeys. (during DisplayFreeze being toggled)
-see defining hotkeys to customize these
- Hotkeys can be assigned or re-mapped from the settings window.
- The number of Display Freeze captures can be customized from the "Capture" tab of the settings window.
- The temporary Display Freeze history is stored in RAM. While it may be tempting to enter extremely high values, it is advised to use a realistic value in order to not waste memory.
-Keep in mind that the purpose of this function is to re-visit a recently past topic during a live presentation.
TLDR: Toggle Display Freeze 'on' and then hit "CTRL, SHIFT, LEFT ARROW" or "CTRL, SHIFT, RIGHT ARROW" to move back and forward through prior captures.