- DisplayClone can take screenshots both in Display Clone and out of it.
- When the display is being cloned, screenshots are of the primary display only. Otherwise screenshots are of the full desktop.
- To take a screenshot manually, hit the "Save Screenshot Hotkey". (see defining hotkeys)
- Screenshots can also be taken automatically on Display Freeze.
- Screenshots can be saved in a variety of formats that you can select from.
- The mouse cursor can be optionally stored or not stored in the image file.
- This feature employs multi-threaded deferred encoding and attempts to take snapshots as close as possible to the time of your keypress.
(It is possible to rapidly hit the screenshot key to take a burst of snapshots, though encoding may complete some-time later)
- Screenshots are stored to %USERPROFILE%\Documents\ComroeStudios\DisplayClone\Screenshot, and automatically are date & timestamped.
(You can also just navigate to your documents folder by hand)
Enter the user folder:
Enter the documents folder:
Enter the ComroeStudios folder:
Enter the DisplayClone folder:
And finally enter the Screenshot folder:
- Alternatively, you can open the screenshots folder from the right-click tray-menu.
The screenshot folder: