"Misc Admin" Tab
- This tab is not available unless DisplayClone is run in administration mode, please see IT Management.
Disable Program Exit
- The tray-icon "Exit Program" menu will not function. The user will be prompted that it has been locked.
- Windows 'close' message will be ignored.
- Protection will be used against common forms of termination, suspension, and other tampering from software "Task Managers" run on user accounts.
- These tools will still be able to terminate DisplayClone if they are granted administrative rights.
- To make the feature effective, you may need to make other changes to your user account rights.
Disable Update Window
-If TRUE, the update window will be blocked.
Disable Settings Window
-If TRUE, both double clicking on the tray-icon or accessing the settings window from the tray-menu will be blocked.
-If TRUE, right-clicking on the tray-icon will not display a menu.
Disable Open Help
-If TRUE, the Open Help option from the tray-menu will be blocked.
- This is intended mainly for computers that are restricted to not run web-browsers, or that do not have web-access.