First page Back Continue Last page Graphics
- While ScanEngine Explorer has a user interface, a web based application interface for the monitor data is most appropriate. ScanEngine Explorer’s user interface is specifically for interacting with network accessible devices and the script, not the arbitrary data a script might produce or maintain.
- ScanEngine Explorer SCRIPTS,
- Charts, jsdata files, any/all script variables
- Any 24/7/365 Linux or Windows computer
- add any web server
- Install any free web server on the machine running the polling script, along with any web pages for display of charts, scripts, or any/all available script variables. The web based user interface is completely independent from the scripted polling.
- The statistics panel from ScanEngine Explorer is useful for status and health of the continuous running script