Ubiquiti radios support standard MIB-II, 802dot11, their own enterprise MIBs, and MIBs from Mikrotik and Frogfoot.
NOTE: The Frogfoot mib replicates the well known "system" mibname from MIB-II. In my version I renamed the frogfoot "system" with "Fsystem". Download my frogfoot-resources-mib and you get it already renamed.
NOTE: The Ubiquiti radios support a newer version of the standard MIB-II definitions than I generally use. As such I do not load my MIB-II definition file (that comes pre-loaded with ScanEngine Explorer). The Ubiquiti supplied SNMPv2-MIB and IF-MIB files take their place.
Here's the MIB files I load in this order:
The only root that needs to be defined in the roots panel is "iso 1"
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- (9.13 KiB) Downloaded 1346 times
- (58.37 KiB) Downloaded 844 times
- (90.75 KiB) Downloaded 940 times
- UBNT-IF-MIB DEFINITIONS.mib
- (71.84 KiB) Downloaded 901 times
- (29.47 KiB) Downloaded 1090 times
- (1.14 KiB) Downloaded 938 times