Bulk Software Update
- It is time consuming, cumbersome, and wasteful (bandwidth & time) to update dozens of systems through the program's auto-updater.
- Sometime it's not desirable to run the latest version of software, when you know that a version functions properly for your needs on your PC's.
- The installer has a cmdline option "-silent".
- Automatically run through the install shield with no prompts.
- Automatically close and re-launch any running copy of DisplayClone for you.
- Combine "admin.dcs" + "license.txt" as detailed under the IT Management section and bulk license activation sections, placed in "C:\Program Files (x86)\DisplayClone" (64bit) or "C:\Program Files\DisplayClone" (32bit) respectively for a complete automated first-time install.